Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon Night Gel-Cream 50ml
You Save 5%
|Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon Night Gel-Cream 50ml||
You Save 5%
|Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon Night Gel-Cream 50ml Double||
You Save 10%
Transforming your skin by night so you can glow by day, Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon Night Gel-Cream harnesses the power of nature and science to promote sound sleep and healthy, radiant skin.
The luxurious product is enriched with:
- Motion-activated Lavender - promotes deep and restful sleep, soothing senses for healthier looking skin by morning
- Persian Silk Tree Bark - reduces signs of fatigue, brightens skin, fights loss of elasticity and ageging and works as an overnight antioxidant
- Kakadu Plum Extract - potent form of Vitamin C, protects against free radical damage and prevents premature skin aging
- Wu-Zhu-Yu Fruit Extract - promotes refined skin texture, illuminates and increases skin radiance
- Tamarind Seed Extract - protects barrier function, increases softness and promotes natural hydration
Optimising night-time recovery, the revitalising gel-cream is boosted with active ingredients that enhance the body's overnight recovery and repair process while also promoting a deep and restful sleep thanks to motion-activated essential oils.
Full IngredientsWater/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Abrial Herb Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, Dipropylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Sodium Citrate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Hexanediol, Polyurethane Crosspolymer-1, Limonene, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.
We are dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.