Created by L’Oréal Professionnel and Rowenta Salon Electricals, the L'Oréal Professionnel Steampod is an innovation in hair straightening to create smooth, sleek result for up to 3 days.
Ideal for: all hair types, including Afro hair.
Using a continuous steam flow to straighten and style, the Steampod achieves sleek results on a variety of styles, leaving a beautiful shiny finish. The Steampod can be used for a number of different finishes from smooth and supple locks to soft, tumbling beach waves.
- Up to 50% smoother and faster than a regular straighteners
- 3 days of straight, sleek looking hair*
- Better discipline on the ends, sealing action
- Mirror shine and natural movement
How does the newest edition differ from the original?
- More handy: with a more compact handle
- More versatile: with a thinner and lighter tool
- More functional: with 5 temperature levels from 140°C to 210°C
- More sustainable with long-lasting anodized floating plaits to enhance hairs natural movement
- A 60ml water demineralization filtration system for pure steal
- A comb attachment to detangle and smooth hair during the application
- 5 temperature levels from 140°C to 210°C
- On/off button
- +/- buttons for reducing / increasing the temperature
- Digital screen
- Straightening plates
- Mobile plate
- Steam outlet
- Steam cord
- Detachable water reservoir
- Filling cap
- Power cord
*Instrumental test when used with replenishing cream for normal to slightly sensitized hair