Introducing the 20th anniversary limited edition of the cutting-edge Platinum+, finished in ombré chrome and featuring special logo details to mark two decades of good hair days.
Boasting infinity sensors and ultra-zone technology that monitors heat 250 times per second, this expert hair straightener adapts its power to suit the thickness of your hair and styling speed, ensuring a bespoke experience.
Maintaining an even optimum styling temperature of 185ºC across its high-gloss styling plates at all times, the brilliant ghd Platinum+ delivers salon-worthy results while respecting the integrity of your hair for a healthy finish, every time.
The floating plates of the platinum+ glide effortlessly through the hair for snag-free styling. This means you can effortlessly create glamorous curls, sleek looks and texture waves.
The rounded body of this cutting-edge hair straightener allows for versatile styling, while the unique wish-bone hinge holds the plates in perfect alignment to ensure absolute control of your look.
Featuring universal voltage and an automatic sleep mode, the Platinum+ allows you to safely style your locks wherever you are.
• Ultra-zone with predictive technology: the latest breakthrough in heat styling which guarantees even heat across the whole plate, allowing consistent beautiful results in one stroke
• Wishbone hinge for perfect plate alignment, giving you more control to create any style
• Advanced, precision milled, floating plates with a high-spec gloss finish for effortless, perfectly smooth styling and shine
• Heat-resistant protective plate guard so you can take your style and your styler wherever you want
• Universal voltage to deliver the same outstanding performance wherever you are in the world
• Automatic sleep mode to switch your styler off after 30 minutes of non-use, for peace of mind
• 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling
• 185ºC temperature for optimum styling
• UK three-pin plug
Please follow product instructions.
Celebrate 20 years of ghd with the hair-itage couture collection.