Achieve a professional-standard smooth, sleek style with the NEW & IMPROVED ghd Max Styler - featuring 70% larger plates** to ensure flawless results from root to tip.
With dual-zone technology to maintain an even, optimum styling temperature of 185°C across the wide surface area of its plates, the unique ghd Max Styler delivers sleeker locks without using extreme heat. Perfect for those with long, curly and thick hair.
Each plate of this advanced tool features a new-generation heat sensor to accurately monitor temperature, guaranteeing salon-standard results that do not comprise your hair’s condition.
Boasting a sleek design and curved edges for versatile, snag-free styling, this high-performing straightener gives you the freedom to create gorgeous styles effortlessly, from fierce sleek or loose to natural-looking waves.
The cutting-edge styler’s ceramic floating plates have a high-gloss finish to deliver 80% more shine*** and up to 2x less frizz****.
Ensuring a healthy tension between your hair and its plates, the ghd Max Styler glides easily through your hair for better styling control and efficient heat transfer. Equipped with an automatic sleep mode and capable of heating up in just 30 seconds, this ghd straightener makes for a quick, easy and stress-free styling experience.
• Dual-zone Technology: patented heater system ensures temperature of 185°C consistently across both plates, guaranteeing sleek and smooth results from root to tip, even on the thickest of hair, with no extreme heat
• ghd's Widest Surface Ceramic Floating Plates: smooth hair with high-gloss coating to help eliminate frizz and deliver added shine
• Sleek Rounded Design with Curved Edges: allows you to create straight styles or loose waves, snag-free and easily
• Optimum Styling Temperature of 185°C: higher temperatures damage the hair, cooler temperatures compromise the result
• Plate Dimensions: 3.54 x 1.65 inches
• Universal Voltage: for outstanding performance wherever you are in the world
• Sleep Mode: switches off if not used for 30 minutes
• Professional length 2.7m cable
• 30-second heat-up time
• UK three-pin plug
*July’20. 80% of 140 consumers agreed vs their current styler.
**vs ghd original
***technical test in a lab on brunette hair, measured vs naturally dried hair
****technical test in a lab on frizzy hair, vs naturally dried hair
Please follow product instructions.
POWER COUPLE: Don't forget to combine the ghd Max Styler with the ghd Straight On - Straight & Smooth Spray to strengthen and smooth hair fibres for a professional finish, every time.