TAKE CONTROL NOW.
£10 from every sale of the ghd powdered-pink collection goes to Breast Cancer Now
Part of the brand’s Take Control Now collection, this limited-edition version of the Gold® encourages women all over the world to self-check their breasts every time they style their hair.
To date, ghd’s limited edition collections have helped raise over $19 million globally to support breast cancer charities.
HOW TO SELF-CHECK: ghd walk you through how to check your breasts - it's a simple process and it won't take up much of your time. Take control now and share the message. Click on the video thumbnail to watch the tutorial.
About the Gold®
Fitted with dual-zone technology, the Gold® ensures heat is consistently delivered across two plates for premium performance, from root to tip. Specially designed to deliver flawlessly sleek results, this ghd marvel boasts next-generation heat sensors to preserve the optimum styling temperature of 185 degrees Celsius. This temperature allows the Gold® to protect the integrity of your hair without compromising on results.
With smooth contoured plates, this powerful salon-worthy straightener glides effortlessly through every lock for faster, snag-free styling. The rounded barrel of ghd’s Gold® enables you to create a plethora of #gorgeous looks, from sleek finishes to cascading curls and care-free kinks.
Thanks to its automatic sleep mode, the incredible Gold® shuts down after 30min of non-use.
- Dual-zone technology: two new generation heat sensors instead of one; controls optimum heat from root to tip for smoother and sleeker locks
- Optimum styling temperature of 185°C: hotter temperatures damage the hair, cooler temperatures compromise results
- Smooth, contoured floating plates: glide through hair for quick, frizz-free styling and enhanced salon shine
- Sleek design and round barrel: for versatile, snag-free styling
- Heat-resistant protective plate guard: take your style and your styler wherever you want
- Automatic sleep mode: switches off if not used for 30 minutes for peace of mind
- Universal voltage: for outstanding performance wherever you are in the world
- Professional-length cable: measures 2.7 metres for convenience
- 25 second heat up time: for quick and easy styling
Did you know? 1 in 3 women don't check their boobs for signs of cancer. (Source: Breast Cancer Now UK, 2018)
ghd's new collection aims to raise awareness of the importance of self-checking your breasts regularly. This limited-edition collection comprises of two high-performance stylers and a hair dryer, all embossed with the message 'TAKE CONTROL NOW' so you're reminded to examine yourself every time you style your hair.