Skin Hydrating Booster is designed for the driest of skin conditions as it deeply moisturises skin, revitalising it and minimising fine lines caused by dehydration.
With hyaluronic acid, panthenol, glycolipids and algae extract to restore lost moisture and maintain the optimum balance.
- Horsetail: helps firm skin
- Protein peptides: help firm skin
- Red clover flower: improves skin texture and helps restore moisture
- Vitamin C: an antioxidant that helps correct the signs of premature ageing
Water (Aqua), Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Algin, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sea Water, Glycolipids, Linalool, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.
We are dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
- Apply Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster directly to the dry areas of skin
Skin Hydrating Booster is designed for the driest of skin conditions as it deeply moisturises skin, revitalising it and minimising fine lines caused by dehydration