Dermalogica Retinol Acne Clearing Oil 30ml
You Save 5%
|Dermalogica Retinol Acne Clearing Oil 30ml||
You Save 5%
|Dermalogica Retinol Acne Clearing Oil 30ml Double||
You Save 10%
Presenting Dermalogica's high-performance, multi-purpose Retinol Acne Clearing Oil - a unique formula that targets both breakouts and premature skin ageing.
Carefully made with only the best ingredients, the oil renews and calms the skin overnight, delivering clearer, more vibrant skin by morning.
- Targets breakouts and helps clear them
- Works to reduce visible signs of premature skin ageing
- Time-Released Retinol (Vitamin A): helps increase resilience and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and hyperpigmentation (dark spots)
- Salicylic Acid: stimulates natural exfoliation to reduce breakouts and clear the skin
- Oils of Argan, Rosehip Seed and Golden Jojoba: deliver phyto-active lipids to soothe and nourish the skin
Vegan. Cruelty, gluten and paraben free. No artificial fragrances or colours.
Coconut Alkanes, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, C13-15 Alkane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Salicylic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Retinyl Propionate, Butyl Avocadate, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Sclareolide, Triolein, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Tocopherol, BHT, Propyl Gallate.*
We are dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Press button and release to fill dropper.
At night, after cleansing, gently press button to dispense 6-10 drops into hands.
Smooth over face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
Wake up to a more radiant, youthful-looking complexion with this luxurious NEW night treatment from the skincare-expert brand.