This Double Cleanse kit contains:
- PreCleanse 150ml
- Special Cleansing Gel 250ml
The Dermalogica Precleanse is the ideal pre-cleansing treatment for a deep cleanse. The cleanser melts excess oils without damaging the skin's natural defences, and acts as a great make-up remover for long-wear mascara and lipstick. Precleanse is the first part of a double cleansing regimen, and protects skin from external aggressors and irritation.
This plant based cleansing oil, fortified with olive and kukui oils is a hydrophilic (water loving) formula which easily washes away excess natural oils (sebum), sunscreen, waterproof make-up and residual day time product build up, from the skins surface allowing your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser to penetrate even further for professional cleansing results.
This fragrance and artificial-ingredient free cleanser contains conditioning rice bran and vitamin E oils known for their cleansing and repairing qualities. Precleanse becomes a milky emulsion when water is added and can be gentle enough to use around the eye area to even remove the most stubborn waterproof mascara.
- Olive oil: acts as a rich emollient that smoothes and softens the skin.
- Apricot kernel: an excellent source of fatty acids, Vitamin A and Linoleic acid. Oil helps soothe irritation, nourish and moisturise.
- Kukui nut: a rich source of vitamins A, C and E, plus omega-3 fatty acids that help reinforce the barrier lipids of the Stratum Corneum. Used to treat skin disorders, dry skin, acne and irritation.
- Borage seed: contains Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), a fatty acid that has been widely used for treating inflammation, eczema, dehydration, and scaliness.
- Rice bran: this oil is rich in oryzanol, B vitamins, Phytic Acid, antioxidants and phytosterols that help inhibit oxidative skin damage, soften skin and facilitate skin repair.
- Vitamin E: a rich antioxidant vitamin that improves skin smoothness and softness.
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride: an emulsifying agent that is activated by the addition of water to release the bonded oils from the skin's surface.
The Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel deeply cleanses without disrupting skins natural defences and moisture balance. Balm mint and lavender work together to soothe and calm the skin, while naturally foaming quillaja saponaria removes excess oils and impurities.
This artificial-fragrance and colour-free formula removes impurities, toxins and debris while maintaining the skin's natural acid mantel, soothing and calming the skin, without the harsh drying effects experienced with traditional foaming cleansers.
- Quillaja saponaria: a naturally foaming extract that gently removes impurities and excess oils
- Balm mint: a skin-soothing extract that cools and calms
- Lavender: a naturally antiseptic extract. Helps soothe and purify skin.
Precleanse Gel 150ml
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Decyl Olive Esters, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben.
Special Cleansing Gel 250ml
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.