Stock up and save on your favourite CeraVe Moisturising Lotion with this great-value double pack.
Your best skin starts here with all-day hydration. CeraVe helps repair and restore the skin's natural barrier. Containing 3 essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and MVE technology, CeraVe continuously releases ingredients into the skin over a period of 24 hours.
The CeraVe Moisturising Lotion is a lighter moisturiser which hydrates the protective skin barrier of both face and body. Developed by dermatologists, this fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula provides immediate and long-lasting nourishment. Especially formulated for normal to dry skin that is prone to irritation on both face and body; also suitable for sensitive and Eczema prone skin.
- Contains a unique mix of 3 essential ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B3-rich Niacinamide to help restore the skin's natural barrier
- Fragrance-free and non-comedogenic, the formula won't block pores
- Boasts CeraVe's patented MVE technology to release hydration over time
- Suitable for adults and children from 3 years old
- Dermatologically tested, suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive and eczema prone
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hylauronate, Tocopherol, Ceramide EOP.
Apply the CeraVe Moisturising Lotion liberally as often as needed. Suitable for adults and children aged 3 and over.
Did you know? CeraVe use a unique blend of ceramides to help restore the skin's natural barrier. Carefully selected by dermatologists, these ceramides are identical to those naturally found in skin.